Subject Areas on Research
- Formal Synthesis of (+)-Laurencin by Gold(I)-Catalyzed Intramolecular Dehydrative Alkoxylation.
- Gold(I)-catalysed direct thioetherifications using allylic alcohols: an experimental and computational study.
- Gold(I)-catalyzed amination of allylic alcohols with cyclic ureas and related nucleophiles.
- Gold(I)-catalyzed enantioselective intramolecular dehydrative amination of allylic alcohols with carbamates.
- Gold(I)-catalyzed intramolecular amination of allylic alcohols with alkylamines.
- The regio- and stereospecific intermolecular dehydrative alkoxylation of allylic alcohols catalyzed by a gold(I) N-heterocyclic carbene complex.
- Trout liver slices for metabolism and toxicity studies.