Subject Areas on Research
- Bioluminescence imaging of glucose in tissue surrounding polyurethane and glucose sensor implants.
- Comparison of guided bone formation from periosteum and muscle fascia.
- Covalently immobilized platelet-derived growth factor-BB promotes angiogenesis in biomimetic poly(ethylene glycol) hydrogels.
- Effect of scaffold microarchitecture on osteogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells.
- Engineering the tissue which encapsulates subcutaneous implants. I. Diffusion properties.
- IFATS collection: Adipose-derived stromal cells improve the foreign body response.
- In situ gelling hydrogels for conformal repair of spinal cord defects, and local delivery of BDNF after spinal cord injury.
- Mineralized Biomaterials Mediated Repair of Bone Defects Through Endogenous Cells.
- Ovine model for engineering bone segments.
- Perceiving invisible light through a somatosensory cortical prosthesis.
- Periosteum-guided prefabrication of vascularized bone of clinical shape and volume.
- Reduced foreign body response at nitric oxide-releasing subcutaneous implants.
- Removable cranial windows for long-term imaging in awake mice.
- The biocompatibility of titanium cardiovascular devices seeded with autologous blood-derived endothelial progenitor cells: EPC-seeded antithrombotic Ti implants.
- The effect of nitric oxide surface flux on the foreign body response to subcutaneous implants.
- [BMP-2 gene carried by biodegradable scaffold and fibrinous gel for repairing segmental radial defect in rabbit].
Keywords of People