Subject Areas on Research
- A novel protective effect of erythropoietin in the infarcted heart.
- Analgesic medication use and risk of epithelial ovarian cancer in African American women.
- Aspirin, nonaspirin nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, and acetaminophen use and risk of invasive epithelial ovarian cancer: a pooled analysis in the Ovarian Cancer Association Consortium.
- Dexmedetomidine provides renoprotection against ischemia-reperfusion injury in mice.
- Extracellular but not cytosolic superoxide dismutase protects against oxidant-mediated endothelial dysfunction.
- Gastropathy induced by nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs: prescribing patterns among geriatric practitioners.
- MASCC/ISOO clinical practice guidelines for the management of mucositis secondary to cancer therapy.
- Risk-based evaluation of efficacy of rolofylline in patients hospitalized with acute heart failure - Post-hoc analysis of the PROTECT trial.
- The administration of renoprotective agents extends warm ischemia in a rat model.
- The glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonist Exendin 4 has a protective role in ischemic injury of lean and steatotic liver by inhibiting cell death and stimulating lipolysis.
- [Oxidative and anti-oxidative effects of ambroxol on acute hydrochloric acid-induced lung injury in rats].
Keywords of People