Subject Areas on Research
- CaMKII tethers to L-type Ca2+ channels, establishing a local and dedicated integrator of Ca2+ signals for facilitation.
- Interaction between the T4 helicase loading protein (gp59) and the DNA polymerase (gp43): unlocking of the gp59-gp43-DNA complex to initiate assembly of a fully functional replisome.
- Intraprotein electron transfer in inducible nitric oxide synthase holoenzyme.
- Probing conformational changes in human DNA topoisomerase IIα by pulsed alkylation mass spectrometry.
- Role for the PP2A/B56delta phosphatase in regulating 14-3-3 release from Cdc25 to control mitosis.
- Structural requirements of the photoreceptor phosphodiesterase gamma-subunit for inhibition of rod PDE6 holoenzyme and for its activation by transducin.
- Thermodynamics of metal ion binding. 1. Metal ion binding by wild-type carbonic anhydrase.