Subject Areas on Research
- CaMKII tethers to L-type Ca2+ channels, establishing a local and dedicated integrator of Ca2+ signals for facilitation.
- Dilated cardiomyopathy in transgenic mice expressing a mutant A subunit of protein phosphatase 2A.
- Intraprotein electron transfer in inducible nitric oxide synthase holoenzyme.
- Probing conformational changes in human DNA topoisomerase IIα by pulsed alkylation mass spectrometry.
- Role for the PP2A/B56delta phosphatase in regulating 14-3-3 release from Cdc25 to control mitosis.
- Structural requirements of the photoreceptor phosphodiesterase gamma-subunit for inhibition of rod PDE6 holoenzyme and for its activation by transducin.
- Thermodynamics of metal ion binding. 1. Metal ion binding by wild-type carbonic anhydrase.