Subject Areas on Research
- A glucan synthase FKS1 homolog in cryptococcus neoformans is single copy and encodes an essential function.
- An individualized predictor of health and disease using paired reference and target samples.
- De Novo Mutations in SON Disrupt RNA Splicing of Genes Essential for Brain Development and Metabolism, Causing an Intellectual-Disability Syndrome.
- Functional characterization of the S. cerevisiae genome by gene deletion and parallel analysis.
- Functions of fission yeast orp2 in DNA replication and checkpoint control.
- Gene essentiality landscape and druggable oncogenic dependencies in herpesviral primary effusion lymphoma.
- Hybrid male sterility in Mimulus (Phrymaceae) is associated with a geographically restricted mitochondrial rearrangement.
- Improved estimation of cancer dependencies from large-scale RNAi screens using model-based normalization and data integration.
- SUMO2 is essential while SUMO3 is dispensable for mouse embryonic development.
- Statistical analysis of variability in TnSeq data across conditions using zero-inflated negative binomial regression.
- The RAM1 gene encoding a protein-farnesyltransferase beta-subunit homologue is essential in Cryptococcus neoformans.
- The RNA polymerase II CTD kinase CTDK-I affects pre-mRNA 3' cleavage/polyadenylation through the processing component Pti1p.
- The combined functions of proapoptotic Bcl-2 family members bak and bax are essential for normal development of multiple tissues.
- Threonine biosynthetic genes are essential in Cryptococcus neoformans.