Subject Areas on Research
- An anatomic and functional assessment of the discrete defect rectocele repair.
- Bowel symptoms 1 year after surgery for prolapse: further analysis of a randomized trial of rectocele repair.
- Prevalence of symptomatic pelvic floor disorders in US women.
- Rectocele repair: a randomized trial of three surgical techniques including graft augmentation.
- Vaginal opacification during defecography: direction of vaginal migration aids in diagnosis of pelvic floor pathology.
- Vaginal opacification during defecography: utility of placing a folded gauze square at the introitus.