Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of a fluvalinate-resistance-associated sodium channel mutation from varroa mites on cockroach sodium channel sensitivity to fluvalinate, a pyrethroid insecticide.
- Mutations of two acidic residues at the cytoplasmic end of segment IIIS6 of an insect sodium channel have distinct effects on pyrethroid resistance.
- Novel point mutations in the German cockroach para sodium channel gene are associated with knockdown resistance (kdr) to pyrethroid insecticides.
- Novel sodium channel gene mutations in Blattella germanica reduce the sensitivity of expressed channels to deltamethrin.
- Substitutions in the domain III voltage-sensing module enhance the sensitivity of an insect sodium channel to a scorpion beta-toxin.
- The Receptor Site and Mechanism of Action of Sodium Channel Blocker Insecticides.