Subject Areas on Research
- Genomes of Ashbya fungi isolated from insects reveal four mating-type loci, numerous translocations, lack of transposons, and distinct gene duplications.
- Integrating statistical genetic and geospatial methods brings new power to phylogeography.
- Manipulation of insulin signaling phenocopies evolution of a host-associated polyphenism.
- Structural changes in isometrically contracting insect flight muscle trapped following a mechanical perturbation.
- Sublethal exposure to pyriproxyfen does not impair the abilities of the backswimmer Buenoa amnigenus to prey upon Aedes aegypti larvae.
- X-ray diffraction evidence for myosin-troponin connections and tropomyosin movement during stretch activation of insect flight muscle.