Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized controlled trial of acupuncture for initiation of labor in nulliparous women.
- Cervical ripening with foley balloon plus fixed versus incremental low-dose oxytocin: a randomized controlled trial.
- Changes in shear wave speed pre- and post-induction of labor: a feasibility study.
- Current methods of labor induction.
- Quantitative assessment of cervical softening during pregnancy in the Rhesus macaque with shear wave elasticity imaging.
- Statistical analysis of shear wave speed in the uterine cervix.