Subject Areas on Research
- 2μ plasmid in Saccharomyces species and in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Copy number variation is associated with gene expression change in archaea.
- Intra- and interpopulation transposition of mobile genetic elements driven by antibiotic selection.
- Mobile elements and mitochondrial genome expansion in the soil fungus and potato pathogen Rhizoctonia solani AG-3.
- Mycobacterial interspersed repetitive-unit-variable-number tandem-repeat analysis and Beijing/W family of Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Persisting uropathogenic Escherichia coli lineages show signatures of niche-specific within-host adaptation mediated by mobile genetic elements.
- Phylogenetic footprint analysis of IGF2 in extant mammals.
- What can you do with 0.1x genome coverage? A case study based on a genome survey of the scuttle fly Megaselia scalaris (Phoridae).