Subject Areas on Research
- A pH-sensitive, neurogenic pathway mediates disease severity in a model of post-ERCP pancreatitis.
- A role for transient receptor potential vanilloid 4 in tonicity-induced neurogenic inflammation.
- Apolipoprotein E-derived peptides reduce CNS inflammation: implications for therapy of neurological disease.
- How irritating: the role of TRPA1 in sensing cigarette smoke and aerogenic oxidants in the airways.
- Induction of CB1 cannabinoid receptor by inflammation in primary afferent neurons facilitates antihyperalgesic effect of peripheral CB1 agonist.
- Neurogenic inflammation and pancreatitis.
- The capsaicin VR1 receptor mediates substance P release in toxin A-induced enteritis in rats.
- The role of Transient Receptor Potential Vanilloid 1 (TRPV1) channels in pancreatitis.
Keywords of People