Subject Areas on Research
- Azacitidine favorably modulates PSA kinetics correlating with plasma DNA LINE-1 hypomethylation in men with chemonaïve castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Cellular inhibitors of long interspersed element 1 and Alu retrotransposition.
- Deletion of azoospermia factor a (AZFa) region of human Y chromosome caused by recombination between HERV15 proviruses.
- Linkage disequilibrium and signatures of positive selection around LINE-1 retrotransposons in the human genome.
- Prediction of genome-wide DNA methylation in repetitive elements.
- Selective inhibition of Alu retrotransposition by APOBEC3G.
- Site-specific silencing of regulatory elements as a mechanism of X inactivation.