Subject Areas on Research
- Cost of invasive fungal infections in the era of new diagnostics and expanded treatment options.
- Hijacked: Co-option of host behavior by entomophthoralean fungi.
- Human Fungal Pathogens of Mucorales and Entomophthorales.
- Molds: hyalohyphomycosis, phaeohyphomycosis, and zygomycosis.
- Treatment of non-Aspergillus moulds in immunocompromised patients, with amphotericin B lipid complex.
- Use of newer antifungal therapies in clinical practice: what do the data tell us?
- Zygomycosis in neonates: an uncommon but life-threatening infection.
- Zygomycosis: the re-emerging fungal infection.