Subject Areas on Research
- Acrylamide in polyacrylamide gels can modify proteins during electrophoresis.
- Acrylamide increases in vitro calcium and calmodulin-dependent kinase-mediated phosphorylation of rat brain and spinal cord neurofilament proteins.
- Acrylamide-regulated neurofilament expression in rat pheochromocytoma cells.
- Alterations in the neutral proteinase activities of central and peripheral nervous systems of acrylamide-, carbon disulfide-, or 2,5-hexanedione-treated rats.
- An investigation into the dosimetry of a nine-field tomotherapy irradiation using BANG-gel dosimetry.
- Comparison of PBTK model and biomarker based estimates of the internal dosimetry of acrylamide.
- Conformational changes of FtsZ reported by tryptophan mutants.
- Human exposure to selected animal neurocarcinogens: a biomarker-based assessment and implications for brain tumor epidemiology.
- In vitro binding of [14C]acrylamide to neurofilament and microtubule proteins of rats.
- In vitro calcium and calmodulin-dependent kinase-mediated phosphorylation of rat brain and spinal cord neurofilament proteins is increased by glycidamide administration.
- Neurotoxicity of glycidamide, an acrylamide metabolite, following intraperitoneal injections in rats.
- Radiation dosimetry using polymer gels: methods and applications.
- The conformation of the active site of myosin probed using mant-nucleotides.
- Toxicokinetics of a single 50 mg/kg oral dose of [2,3-14C]acrylamide in White Leghorn hens.
Keywords of People