Subject Areas on Research
- A pilot clinical trial of the cholecystokinin receptor antagonist MK-329 in patients with advanced pancreatic cancer.
- An amino-terminal fragment of LCRF, LCRF-(1-35), has the same activity as the natural peptide.
- Effects of a novel cholecystokinin (CCK) receptor antagonist, MK-329, on gallbladder contraction and gastric emptying in humans. Implications for the physiology of CCK.
- Hunger in humans induced by MK-329, a specific peripheral-type cholecystokinin receptor antagonist.
- Pancreatic digestive enzyme gene expression: effects of CCK and soybean trypsin inhibitor.
- Purification and characterization of a luminal cholecystokinin-releasing factor from rat intestinal secretion.
- Regulation of pancreatic endocrine function by cholecystokinin: studies with MK-329, a nonpeptide cholecystokinin receptor antagonist.