Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of the sphingomyelin cycle by brefeldin A: effects of brefeldin A on differentiation and implications for a role for ceramide in regulation of protein trafficking.
- Brefeldin A promotes hydrolysis of sphingomyelin.
- Brefeldin A rapidly disrupts plasma membrane polarity by blocking polar sorting in common endosomes of MDCK cells.
- Coupling endoplasmic reticulum stress to cell death program in isolated human pancreatic islets: effects of gene transfer of Bcl-2.
- Degradation of the Met tyrosine kinase receptor by the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway.
- Extracellular trafficking of myocilin in human trabecular meshwork cells.
- Furin proteolytically processes the heparin-binding region of extracellular superoxide dismutase.
- Prevention of brefeldin A-induced resistance to teniposide by the proteasome inhibitor MG-132: involvement of NF-kappaB activation in drug resistance.
- Prostaglandin A1 inhibits stress-induced NF-kappaB activation and reverses resistance to topoisomerase II inhibitors.
- Rapid arrest of axon elongation by brefeldin A: a role for the small GTP-binding protein ARF in neuronal growth cones.
- Reversal of physiological stress-induced resistance to topoisomerase II inhibitors using an inducible phosphorylation site-deficient mutant of I kappa B alpha.
- The constitutive secretory pathway is a major route for islet amyloid polypeptide secretion in neonatal but not adult rat islet cells.
Keywords of People