Subject Areas on Research
- Affinity chromatography of H+-translocating adenosine triphosphatase isolated by chloroform extraction of Rhodospirillum rubrum chromatophores. Modification of binding affinity by divalent cations and activating anions.
- Identification of the carotenoid present in the B-800-850 antenna complex from Rhodopseudomonas capsulata as that which responds electrochromically to transmembrane electric fields.
- Inhibition of the proton-translocating adenosine triphosphatase from chromatophores of photosynthetic bacteria by free bivalent cations and adenosine triphosphate [proceedings].
- Interconversion of two kinetically distinct states of the membrane-bound and solubilised H+-translocating ATPase from Rhodospirillum rubrum.
- Localization of the reaction-centre subunits in the intracytoplasmic membranes of Rhodopseudomonas sphaeroides and Rhodopseudomonas capsulata [proceedings].
- The localization of the light-harvesting complexes in the intracytoplasmic membranes of Rhodopseudomonas capsulata [proceedings].
- The location of the carotenoid in the B800--850 light-harvesting pigment--protein complex from Rhodopseudomonas capsulata.