Peptide Nucleic Acids
Subject Areas on Research
- Cost savings with implementation of PNA FISH testing for identification of Candida albicans in blood cultures.
- Delocalization-Assisted Transport through Nucleic Acids in Molecular Junctions.
- Effects of the Backbone and Chemical Linker on the Molecular Conductance of Nucleic Acid Duplexes.
- Electron transfer characteristics of 2'-deoxy-2'-fluoro-arabinonucleic acid, a nucleic acid with enhanced chemical stability.
- Evidence for a near-resonant charge transfer mechanism for double-stranded peptide nucleic acid.
- G4 resolvase 1 tightly binds and unwinds unimolecular G4-DNA.
- Human chromosomes with shorter telomeres and large heterochromatin regions have a higher frequency of acquired somatic cell aneuploidy.
- Multicenter evaluation of a Candida albicans peptide nucleic acid fluorescent in situ hybridization probe for characterization of yeast isolates from blood cultures.
- Multicenter evaluation of the Candida albicans/Candida glabrata peptide nucleic acid fluorescent in situ hybridization method for simultaneous dual-color identification of C. albicans and C. glabrata directly from blood culture bottles.
- PNA versus DNA: effects of structural fluctuations on electronic structure and hole-transport mechanisms.
- Role of nucleobase energetics and nucleobase interactions in single-stranded peptide nucleic acid charge transfer.
- Solution structure of a peptide nucleic acid duplex from NMR data: features and limitations.
- The single-molecule conductance and electrochemical electron-transfer rate are related by a power law.
- Use of peptide nucleic acid-fluorescence in situ hybridization for definitive, rapid identification of five common Candida species.