Subject Areas on Research
- Autologous bone marrow transplantation and factor XII, factor VII, and protein C deficiencies. Report of a new association and its possible relationship to endothelial cell injury.
- Calciphylaxis from nonuremic causes: a systematic review.
- Drotrecogin alfa (activated) in adults with septic shock.
- Increased fetal loss in women with heritable thrombophilia.
- Protein C deficiency and thromboembolism: recurrent mutation at Arg 306 in the protein C gene.
- Severe protein C deficiency is associated with organ dysfunction in patients with severe sepsis.
- Two different missense mutations at Arg 178 of the protein C (PROC) gene causing recurrent venous thrombosis.