Subject Areas on Research
- Aquaglyceroporin AQP9: solute permeation and metabolic control of expression in liver.
- Direct antidiabetic effect of leptin through triglyceride depletion of tissues.
- Effect of heparin administration on metabolomic profiles in samples obtained during cardiac catheterization.
- Evidence for metabolic and endocrine abnormalities in subjects recovered from anorexia nervosa.
- Interrelations between C4 ketogenesis, C5 ketogenesis, and anaplerosis in the perfused rat liver.
- Maternal BMI and Glycemia Impact the Fetal Metabolome.
- Metabolic impact of glucokinase overexpression in liver: lowering of blood glucose in fed rats is accompanied by hyperlipidemia.
- Metabolic products of [2-(13) C]ethanol in the rat brain after chronic ethanol exposure.
- Metabolomics reveals broad-scale metabolic perturbations in hyperglycemic mothers during pregnancy.
- Niacin in cardiovascular prevention: mechanisms, efficacy, and safety.
- Ontogeny of glucose inhibition of independent ingestion in preweanling rats.
- Suppression of oxidative stress by β-hydroxybutyrate, an endogenous histone deacetylase inhibitor.
- The clinical and metabolic effects of rapid weight loss in obese pet cats and the influence of supplemental oral L-carnitine.
- beta-Hydroxybutyrate inhibits myocardial fatty acid oxidation in vivo independent of changes in malonyl-CoA content.
Keywords of People