Subject Areas on Research
- A yeast metal resistance protein similar to human cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) and multidrug resistance-associated protein.
- ABCB5 is a limbal stem cell gene required for corneal development and repair.
- ABCG2 and ABCB1 Limit the Efficacy of Dasatinib in a PDGF-B-Driven Brainstem Glioma Model.
- Clinical application of cardiovascular pharmacogenetics.
- Interaction analysis between genetic polymorphisms and pharmacodynamic effect in patients treated with adjunctive cilostazol to dual antiplatelet therapy: results of the ACCEL-TRIPLE (Accelerated Platelet Inhibition by Triple Antiplatelet Therapy According to Gene Polymorphism) study.
- Protein kinase C and Ca2+ activation of mucin secretion in airway goblet cells.
- Recombinant human endostatin could eliminate the pro-angiogenesis priority of SP cells sorted from non-small cell lung cancer cells.
Keywords of People