Subject Areas on Research
- A yeast metal resistance protein similar to human cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) and multidrug resistance-associated protein.
- ABCB5 is a limbal stem cell gene required for corneal development and repair.
- Associations of ABCB1 and IL-10 genetic polymorphisms with sirolimus-induced dyslipidemia in renal transplant recipients.
- Clinical application of cardiovascular pharmacogenetics.
- Protein kinase C and Ca2+ activation of mucin secretion in airway goblet cells.
- Recombinant human endostatin could eliminate the pro-angiogenesis priority of SP cells sorted from non-small cell lung cancer cells.
Keywords of People