Subject Areas on Research
- A yeast metal resistance protein similar to human cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) and multidrug resistance-associated protein.
- ABCB5 is a limbal stem cell gene required for corneal development and repair.
- Associations of ABCB1 and IL-10 genetic polymorphisms with sirolimus-induced dyslipidemia in renal transplant recipients.
- Carriage of cytochrome 2C19 polymorphism is associated with risk of high post-treatment platelet reactivity on high maintenance-dose clopidogrel of 150 mg/day: results of the ACCEL-DOUBLE (Accelerated Platelet Inhibition by a Double Dose of Clopidogrel According to Gene Polymorphism) study.
- Clinical application of cardiovascular pharmacogenetics.
- Influence of ABCB1, ABCC1, ABCC2, and ABCG2 haplotypes on the cellular exposure of nelfinavir in vivo.
- Interaction analysis between genetic polymorphisms and pharmacodynamic effect in patients treated with adjunctive cilostazol to dual antiplatelet therapy: results of the ACCEL-TRIPLE (Accelerated Platelet Inhibition by Triple Antiplatelet Therapy According to Gene Polymorphism) study.
- Lack of support for a role for RLIP76 (RALBP1) in response to treatment or predisposition to epilepsy.
- Protein kinase C and Ca2+ activation of mucin secretion in airway goblet cells.
- Recombinant human endostatin could eliminate the pro-angiogenesis priority of SP cells sorted from non-small cell lung cancer cells.
Keywords of People