Subject Areas on Research
- Cancer and leukemia group B (CALGB) multidrug resistance modulation trials in untreated acute myeloid leukemia
- Developmental regulation of P-glycoprotein activity within thymocytes results in increased anti-HIV protease inhibitor activity.
- Effects of deep hypothermic circulatory arrest on the blood brain barrier in a cardiopulmonary bypass model--a pilot study.
- Genetic susceptibility of lung cancer associated with common variants in the 3' untranslated regions of the adenosine triphosphate-binding cassette B1 (ABCB1) and ABCC1 candidate transporter genes for carcinogen export.
- Polypharmacy and effects of apixaban versus warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation: post hoc analysis of the ARISTOTLE trial.
Keywords of People