Subject Areas on Research
- Apoptotic and inflammatory effects induced by different particles in human alveolar macrophages.
- Autophagy-dependent metabolic reprogramming sensitizes TSC2-deficient cells to the antimetabolite 6-aminonicotinamide.
- Canonical Inflammasomes Drive IFN-γ to Prime Caspase-11 in Defense against a Cytosol-Invasive Bacterium.
- Deletion of Cryptococcus neoformans AIF ortholog promotes chromosome aneuploidy and fluconazole-resistance in a metacaspase-independent manner.
- Granzyme B is inhibited by the cowpox virus serpin cytokine response modifier A.
- Guanylate Binding Proteins Regulate Inflammasome Activation in Response to Hyperinjected Yersinia Translocon Components.
- Hexa-acylated lipid A is required for host inflammatory response to Neisseria gonorrhoeae in experimental gonorrhea.
- Human IL-1 beta processing and secretion in recombinant baculovirus-infected Sf9 cells is blocked by the cowpox virus serpin crmA.
- Identification of high caspase-3 mRNA expression as a unique signature profile for extremely old individuals.
- Inhibition of interleukin-1 beta converting enzyme by the cowpox virus serpin CrmA. An example of cross-class inhibition.
- Interferon-β therapy against EAE is effective only when development of the disease depends on the NLRP3 inflammasome.
- Relationship between methylome and transcriptome in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- The Chlamydia protease CPAF regulates host and bacterial proteins to maintain pathogen vacuole integrity and promote virulence.
- The potential repertoire of the innate immune system in the bladder: expression of pattern recognition receptors in the rat bladder and a rat urothelial cell line (MYP3 cells).
- Viral inhibition of inflammation: cowpox virus encodes an inhibitor of the interleukin-1 beta converting enzyme.
Keywords of People