Subject Areas on Research
- An hPer2 phosphorylation site mutation in familial advanced sleep phase syndrome.
- Fatigue and recovery in 12-hour dayshift hospital nurses.
- How the circadian rhythm affects sleep, wakefulness, and overall health: background for understanding shift work disorder.
- Recognition and assessment of shift work disorder.
- Shift work disorder case studies: applying management principles in clinical practice.
- Sleep and residual sedation after administration of zaleplon, zolpidem, and placebo during experimental middle-of-the-night awakening.
- Sleep-wake functioning along the cancer continuum: focus group results from the Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System (PROMIS(®)).
- Social jetlag, obesity and metabolic disorder: investigation in a cohort study.
- The relationship of person-specific eveningness chronotype, greater seasonality, and less rhythmicity to suicidal behavior: A literature review.
Keywords of People