Subject Areas on Research
- Anxiety and Depressive Symptoms Among Two Seriously Medically Ill Populations and Their Family Caregivers: A Comparison and Clinical Implications.
- Catastrophic neurologic injuries in sport.
- Cervical Spine Movement in a Cadaveric Model of Severe Spinal Instability: A Study Comparing Tracheal Intubation with 4 Different Laryngoscopes.
- Characterization of a composite injury model of severe lower limb bone and nerve trauma.
- Electromyographic biofeedback: behavioral treatment of neuromuscular disorders.
- Occipitocervical fusion with rigid internal fixation: long-term follow-up data in 69 patients.
- Prevention of chronic pain after surgical nerve injury: amputation and thoracotomy.
- Prostate-Confined Radiation Decreased Pelvic Ganglia Neuronal Survival and Outgrowth.
- Toward Functional Restoration of the Central Nervous System: A Review of Translational Neuroscience Principles.
- Trends in median, ulnar, radial, and brachioplexus nerve injuries in the United States.
Keywords of People