Subject Areas on Research
- Catastrophic neurologic injuries in sport.
- Characterization of a composite injury model of severe lower limb bone and nerve trauma.
- Electromyographic biofeedback: behavioral treatment of neuromuscular disorders.
- Occipitocervical fusion with rigid internal fixation: long-term follow-up data in 69 patients.
- Pelvic nerve injury following gynecologic surgery: a prospective cohort study.
- Prevention of chronic pain after surgical nerve injury: amputation and thoracotomy.
- Trends in median, ulnar, radial, and brachioplexus nerve injuries in the United States.
Keywords of People