Subject Areas on Research
- Correspondence regarding: TDP-43 proteinopathy and motor neuron disease in chronic traumatic encephalopathy. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 2010:69;918-29.
- Head injury in early adulthood and the lifetime risk of depression.
- Injuring neurons induces neuronal differentiation in a population of hippocampal precursor cells in culture.
- Nurses' concerns about caring for patients with acute and chronic traumatic brain injury.
- Pharmacological approach to functional reorganization: the role of norepinephrine.
- Visual memory loss and autobiographical amnesia: a case study.
Keywords of People
- Acheson, Shawn K., Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Behavioral Medicine & Neurosciences