Cranial Nerve Injuries
Subject Areas on Research
- Carotid endarterectomy versus carotid angioplasty with or without stenting for treatment of carotid artery stenosis: an updated meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
- Comparison of radiosurgery and conventional surgery for the treatment of glomus jugulare tumors.
- Contemporary outcomes after distal vertebral reconstruction.
- Glomus jugulare tumors with intracranial extension.
- Microsurgical resection of vestibular schwannomas: complication avoidance.
- Risk factors for cranial nerve injury after carotid endarterectomy.