Subject Areas on Research
- CT and MR imaging of acute cranial trauma.
- Carotid-Cavernous Fistula Presenting With Bilateral Abducens Palsy.
- Delayed stenosis following placement of a polyethylene terephthalate endograft in the cervical carotid artery. Report of three cases.
- Postcarotid endarterectomy pseudoaneurysm treated with combined stent graft and coil embolization--a case report.
- Stereotactic radiosurgery in the treatment of a dural carotid-cavernous fistula.
- Treatment of direct carotid-cavernous fistulas with flow diversion - does it work?