Subject Areas on Research
- Carotid and vertebral artery sacrifice with a combination of Onyx and coils: technical note and case series.
- Comparison of test performance characteristics of MRI, MR angiography, and CT angiography in the diagnosis of carotid and vertebral artery dissection: a review of the medical literature.
- Enhanced, rapid occlusion of carotid and vertebral arteries using the AMPLATZER Vascular Plug II device: the Duke Cerebrovascular Center experience in 8 patients with 22 AMPLATZER Vascular Plug II devices.
- Hyperdense posterior cerebral artery sign in a setting of spontaneous vertebral artery dissection: a blessing in disguise?
- Intracranial vertebral artery dissections: evolving perspectives.
- MRI and MRA for evaluation of dissection of craniocerebral arteries: lessons from the medical literature.
- Non-atherosclerotic vascular disease in the young.
- Simple identification of the third segment of the extracranial vertebral artery by extreme lateral inferior transcondylar-transtubercular exposure (ELITE).