Subject Areas on Research
- A meta-analysis comparing outcomes of microsurgery and gamma knife radiosurgery.
- Cranial nerve paralysis following carotid endarterectomy.
- Less invasive transjugular approach with Fallopian bridge technique for facial nerve protection and hearing preservation in surgery of glomus jugulare tumors.
- Neurotologic complications associated with deployment of airbags.
- Simultaneous top-down modulation of the primary somatosensory cortex and thalamic nuclei during active tactile discrimination.
- Single-fiber EMG demonstrates reinnervation dynamics after nerve injury.
- The combined transmastoid retro- and infralabyrinthine transjugular transcondylar transtubercular high cervical approach for resection of glomus jugulare tumors.