Optic Nerve Injuries
Subject Areas on Research
- Axonal loss after traumatic optic neuropathy documented by optical coherence tomography.
- Central regulation of photosensitive membrane turnover in the lateral eye of Limulus. I. Octopamine primes the retina for daily transient rhabdom shedding.
- Changes in the expression of transcription factors ATF-2 and Fra-2 after axotomy and during regeneration in rat retinal ganglion cells.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic challenges.
- Differential effects of unfolded protein response pathways on axon injury-induced death of retinal ganglion cells.
- Doublecortin-Like Kinases Promote Neuronal Survival and Induce Growth Cone Reformation via Distinct Mechanisms.
- Folic acid supplementation enhances repair of the adult central nervous system.
- Iron homeostasis and eye disease.
- New tools for studying microglia in the mouse and human CNS.
- Nogo receptor 1 is expressed by nearly all retinal ganglion cells.
- Retinal nerve fiber layer loss after traumatic optic neuropathy detected by scanning laser polarimetry.
- The Mammalian-Specific Protein Armcx1 Regulates Mitochondrial Transport during Axon Regeneration.