Subject Areas on Research
- A sticky situation.
- Acute-onset floaters and flashes: is this patient at risk for retinal detachment?
- Age-related changes in vitreous mobility as measured by video B scan ultrasound.
- Characterization of vitreoretinal interface disorders using OCT in the interventional phase 3 trials of ocriplasmin.
- Diagnosis of vitreoretinal adhesions in macular disease with optical coherence tomography.
- Dispase facilitates posterior vitreous detachment during vitrectomy in young pigs.
- EVALUATION OF FULL-FIELD ELECTRORETINOGRAM REDUCTIONS AFTER OCRIPLASMIN TREATMENT: Results of the OASIS Trial ERG Substudy.
- Pathologic changes in highly myopic eyes of young males in Singapore.
- RGD peptide-assisted vitrectomy to facilitate induction of a posterior vitreous detachment: a new principle in pharmacological vitreolysis.
- Vitrectomy without laser treatment or gas tamponade for macular detachment associated with an optic disc pit.
Keywords of People
- Muir, Kelly Walton, Associate Professor of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, Glaucoma
- Stinnett, Sandra Sue, Associate Professor of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Toth, Cynthia Ann, Joseph A.C. Wadsworth Professor of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, Vitreoretinal Diseases & Surgery