Subject Areas on Research
- 1-Methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine (MPTP)-induced astrogliosis does not require activation of ornithine decarboxylase.
- Creatine and cyclocreatine attenuate MPTP neurotoxicity.
- Dopamine transporter is required for in vivo MPTP neurotoxicity: evidence from mice lacking the transporter.
- Quantitative 1H magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging determines therapeutic immunization efficacy in an animal model of Parkinson's disease.
- Ranbp2 haploinsufficiency mediates distinct cellular and biochemical phenotypes in brain and retinal dopaminergic and glia cells elicited by the Parkinsonian neurotoxin, 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine (MPTP).
- Regulatory T cells attenuate Th17 cell-mediated nigrostriatal dopaminergic neurodegeneration in a model of Parkinson's disease.
- Targeted deletion of GD3 synthase protects against MPTP-induced neurodegeneration.
Keywords of People