Subject Areas on Research
- Antibodies to the GABA(B) receptor in limbic encephalitis with seizures: case series and characterisation of the antigen.
- Combination of exome sequencing and immune testing confirms Aicardi-Goutières syndrome type 5 in a challenging pediatric neurology case.
- Does group A beta-hemolytic streptococcal infection increase risk for behavioral and neuropsychiatric symptoms in children?
- Occupational Exposure to Swine, Poultry, and Cattle and Antibody Biomarkers of Campylobacter jejuni Exposure and Autoimmune Peripheral Neuropathy.
- Pediatric inflammatory brain diseases: a diagnostic approach.
- The Preuss Foundation Seminar on vaccine therapy for malignant primary brain tumors. February 15-17, 1998, La Jolla, Calif.