Subject Areas on Research
- A distributed research network model for post-marketing safety studies: the Meningococcal Vaccine Study.
- Guillain-Barre syndrome in organ and bone marrow transplant patients.
- Headache in guillain-barre syndrome.
- Meningococcal tetravalent conjugate vaccine.
- Neurologic symptoms associated with raising poultry and swine among participants in the Agricultural Health Study.
- Problems in Comparing Jitter Values Obtained with Voluntary Activation and Electrical Stimulation.
- Risk of Guillain-Barré syndrome after meningococcal conjugate vaccination.
- Severe cutaneous and neurologic toxicity in melanoma patients during vemurafenib administration following anti-PD-1 therapy.