Subject Areas on Research
- A structural pathway for signaling in the E46Q mutant of photoactive yellow protein.
- Analysis of experimental time-resolved crystallographic data by singular value decomposition.
- Application of singular value decomposition to the analysis of time-resolved macromolecular x-ray data.
- Chromophore conformation and the evolution of tertiary structural changes in photoactive yellow protein.
- Crystal structure of a photoactive yellow protein from a sensor histidine kinase: conformational variability and signal transduction.
- Light controls growth and development via a conserved pathway in the fungal kingdom.
- Protein kinetics: structures of intermediates and reaction mechanism from time-resolved x-ray data.
- Visualizing reaction pathways in photoactive yellow protein from nanoseconds to seconds.