Subject Areas on Research
- A human pluripotent stem cell platform for assessing developmental neural toxicity screening.
- A unique protein kinase C-dependent pathway for tissue factor downregulation in pericytes.
- Basolateral amygdala volume and cell numbers in major depressive disorder: a postmortem stereological study.
- Biomimetic hydrogels with immobilized ephrinA1 for therapeutic angiogenesis.
- Blood vessel maturation in human uveal melanoma: spatial distribution of neovessels and mature vasculature.
- Conditional HIF-1 induction produces multistage neovascularization with stage-specific sensitivity to VEGFR inhibitors and myeloid cell independence.
- Defective pericyte recruitment of villous stromal vessels as the possible etiologic cause of hydropic change in complete hydatidiform mole.
- Glioblastoma stem cells generate vascular pericytes to support vessel function and tumor growth.
- Mesenchymal Tumors Can Derive from Ng2/Cspg4-Expressing Pericytes with β-Catenin Modulating the Neoplastic Phenotype.
- Multiple stromal populations contribute to pulmonary fibrosis without evidence for epithelial to mesenchymal transition.
- Paracrine signals from mesenchymal cell populations govern the expansion and differentiation of human hepatic stem cells to adult liver fates.
- Pericyte-like location of GFP-tagged melanoma cells: ex vivo and in vivo studies of extravascular migratory metastasis.
- Pericytic-like angiotropism of glioma and melanoma cells.
- Sonic hedgehog is an autocrine viability factor for myofibroblastic hepatic stellate cells.
- Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mononuclear Cells Exhibit Pericyte-Like Phenotype and Support Network Formation of Endothelial Progenitor Cells In Vitro.
Keywords of People