Subject Areas on Research
- A Collective Review on Hazards of Powder on Surgical and Examination Gloves.
- Dangers of cornstarch powder on medical gloves: seeking a solution.
- Hazards of powder on surgical and examination gloves: a collective review.
- Latex allergy symptoms among health care workers: results from a university health and safety surveillance system.
- Latex allergy: a life-threatening epidemic for scientists, healthcare personnel, and their patients.
- Making medical gloves safe.
- Omalizumab : other indications and unanswered questions.
- The diagnosis and management of anaphylaxis practice parameter: 2010 update.
Keywords of People
- Dement, John McCray, Professor Emeritus in Family Medicine and Community Health, Family Medicine & Community Health,Occupational & Environmental Medicine