Subject Areas on Research
- "Real world" thoracic endografting: results with the Gore TAG device 2 years after U.S. FDA approval.
- Commentary: Higher paraplegia/paraparesis and technical success rates of concurrent hybrid procedures in the treatment of thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysms.
- Hanging leg syndrome: combined bilateral femoral and sciatic neuropathies.
- Intrathoracic subclavian artery aneurysm repair in the thoracic endovascular aortic repair era.
- Results with an algorithmic approach to hybrid repair of the aortic arch.