Subject Areas on Research
- A Qualitative Study of Smoking Behaviors among Newly Released Justice-Involved Men and Women in New York City.
- Association between felt ambivalence and the desire to quit waterpipe use among college students.
- Changing smokeless tobacco products new tobacco-delivery systems.
- Providing premedical students with quality clinical and research experience: the Tobacco Science Scholars Program.
- Substance use treatment needs among recent veterans.
- Tobacco use among Iraq- and Afghanistan-era veterans: a qualitative study of barriers, facilitators, and treatment preferences.
- Use of the OSCE to evaluate brief communication skills training for dental students.