Subject Areas on Research
- A Qualitative Study of Smoking Behaviors among Newly Released Justice-Involved Men and Women in New York City.
- Association between felt ambivalence and the desire to quit waterpipe use among college students.
- Providing premedical students with quality clinical and research experience: the Tobacco Science Scholars Program.
- Substance use treatment needs among recent veterans.
- Tailored Mobile Messaging Intervention for Waterpipe Tobacco Cessation in Young Adults: A Randomized Trial.
- The United States National Cancer Institute's Coordinated Research Effort on Tobacco Use as a Major Cause of Morbidity and Mortality among People with HIV.
- Tobacco use among Iraq- and Afghanistan-era veterans: a qualitative study of barriers, facilitators, and treatment preferences.