Subject Areas on Research
- Adoptive immunotherapy by allogeneic stem cell transplantation for metastatic renal cell carcinoma: a CALGB intergroup phase II study.
- Human mesenchymal stem cells exert potent antitumorigenic effects in a model of Kaposi's sarcoma.
- Minors come of age: Minor histocompatibility antigens and graft-versus-host disease.
- Recent Metabolic Advances for Preventing and Treating Acute and Chronic Graft Versus Host Disease.
- Regulating regulatory T cells.
- Selective elimination of alloreactivity from immunotherapeutic T cells by photodynamic cell purging and memory T-cell sorting.
- Sequential myeloablative autologous stem cell transplantation and reduced intensity allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation is safe and feasible in children, adolescents and young adults with poor-risk refractory or recurrent Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Keywords of People