Subject Areas on Research
- A revised airway epithelial hierarchy includes CFTR-expressing ionocytes.
- Adenocarcinoma Ex-Goblet Cell: a Retrospective Experience.
- Basal-like cells constitute the proliferating cell population in cystic fibrosis airways.
- Cryptococcus neoformans hyperfilamentous strain is hypervirulent in a murine model of cryptococcal meningoencephalitis.
- Environmental factors regulate Paneth cell phenotype and host susceptibility to intestinal inflammation in Irgm1-deficient mice.
- Esophageal granular cell tumor and eosinophils: a multicenter experience.
- Expression of SOX9 and CDX2 in nongoblet columnar-lined esophagus predicts the detection of Barrett's esophagus during follow-up.
- Goblet-cell mucinous epithelium lining the endometrium and endocervix: evidence of metastasis from an appendiceal primary tumor through the use of cytokeratin-7 and -20 immunostains.
- New twists to an old story: novel concepts in the pathogenesis of allergic eye disease.
- Resolvin D1 treatment on goblet cell mucin and immune responses in the chronic allergic eye disease (AED) model.
- SARS-CoV-2 Receptor ACE2 Is an Interferon-Stimulated Gene in Human Airway Epithelial Cells and Is Detected in Specific Cell Subsets across Tissues.
- Signet ring adenocarcinoma metastatic to the bronchus and mimicking goblet cell hyperplasia. A case report.
- Single cell RNA-seq reveals profound transcriptional similarity between Barrett's oesophagus and oesophageal submucosal glands.
- The Immunological Basis of Dry Eye Disease and Current Topical Treatment Options.
- Type III interferon signaling restricts enterovirus 71 infection of goblet cells.
- Ultrastructural development of the small intestinal mucosa in the embryo and turkey poult: A light and electron microscopy study.