Subject Areas on Research
- Disenrollment from Medicare HMOs.
- Does Favorable Selection Among Medicare Advantage Enrollees Affect Measurement of Hospital Readmission Rates?
- Early evidence on the quality of care provided by special needs plans.
- Managed-Medicare health club benefit and reduced health care costs among older adults.
- Multiple prior years of health expenditures and Medicare health plan choice.
- Supplementing claims data with outpatient laboratory test results to improve confounding adjustment in effectiveness studies of lipid-lowering treatments.
- Underreporting potentially inappropriate prescribing for older outpatients: does it matter?