Subject Areas on Research
- Differentiation of U937 cells enables a phospholipase D-dependent pathway of cytosolic phospholipase A2 activation.
- Diminished acyl-CoA synthetase isoform 4 activity in INS 832/13 cells reduces cellular epoxyeicosatrienoic acid levels and results in impaired glucose-stimulated insulin secretion.
- Effectiveness of combined interleukin 2 and B7.1 vaccination strategy is dependent on the sequence and order: a liposome-mediated gene therapy treatment for bladder cancer.
- Mechanism of inhibition of human nonpancreatic secreted phospholipase A2 by the anti-inflammatory agent BMS-181162.
- The size and curvature of anionic covesicle substrate affects the catalytic action of cytosolic phospholipase A2.