Subject Areas on Research
- A clinical model of dermal wound angiogenesis.
- A novel fibrotic disorder associated with increased dermal fibroblast proliferation and downregulation of genes of the microfibrillar network.
- AKT1 gene mutation levels are correlated with the type of dermatologic lesions in patients with Proteus syndrome.
- An Ehlers-Danlos syndrome type VIA patient with cystic malformations of the meninges.
- Angiotensin-II mediates nonmuscle myosin II activation and expression and contributes to human keloid disease progression.
- Application of Oxidative Stress to a Tissue-Engineered Vascular Aging Model Induces Endothelial Cell Senescence and Activation.
- Biostable electrospun microfibrous scaffolds mitigate hypertrophic scar contraction in an immune-competent murine model.
- Efficient transdifferentiation of human dermal fibroblasts into skeletal muscle.
- Enhanced MyoD-induced transdifferentiation to a myogenic lineage by fusion to a potent transactivation domain.
- Enzyme-Responsive Delivery of Multiple Proteins with Spatiotemporal Control
- Eosinophil-derived leukotriene C4 signals via type 2 cysteinyl leukotriene receptor to promote skin fibrosis in a mouse model of atopic dermatitis.
- Exploratory breath analyses for assessing toxic dermal exposures of firefighters during suppression of structural burns.
- Growth factors regulate beta-catenin-mediated TCF-dependent transcriptional activation in fibroblasts during the proliferative phase of wound healing.
- Induction of hair follicle neogenesis with cultured mouse dermal papilla cells in de novo regenerated skin tissues.
- Photolithographic patterning of polyethylene glycol hydrogels.
- Platelet-rich plasma enhances mechanical strength of strattice in rat model of ventral hernia repair.
- Primary Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphomas Showing Gamma-Delta (γδ) Phenotype and Predominantly Epidermotropic Pattern are Clinicopathologically Distinct From Classic Primary Cutaneous γδ T-Cell Lymphomas.
- Strategies to decolonize the shoulder of Cutibacterium acnes: a review of the literature.
- Temporal spatial expression and function of non-muscle myosin II isoforms IIA and IIB in scar remodeling.
- The C-terminal domain of A1/Bfl-1 regulates its anti-inflammatory function in human endothelial cells.
- The effects of acellular dermal matrix in expander-implant breast reconstruction after total skin-sparing mastectomy: results of a prospective practice improvement study.
- The histone deacetylase inhibitor trichostatin a decreases lymphangiogenesis by inducing apoptosis and cell cycle arrest via p21-dependent pathways.
- Three-dimensional reconstruction of blood vessels from in vivo color Doppler optical coherence tomography images.
- Trichoblastic carcinosarcoma: A case report and literature review.