Subject Areas on Research
- Addressing Antimicrobial Resistance and Stewardship: The Priority Antimicrobial Value and Entry (PAVE) Award.
- Assessing the value of hospitalists to academic health centers: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School.
- Implementation of a Market Entry Reward within the United States.
- Service use and health status of persons with severe mental illness in full-risk and no-risk medicaid programs.
- Utilization of Predictive Modeling to Determine Episode of Care Costs and to Accurately Identify Catastrophic Cost Nonwarranty Outlier Patients in Adult Spinal Deformity Surgery: A Step Toward Bundled Payments and Risk Sharing.