Subject Areas on Research
- Horizontal transfer of an adaptive chimeric photoreceptor from bryophytes to ferns.
- Purification and activity study of the A- and B-chains of cinnamomin, a type II ribosome-inactivating protein.
- Purification of alpha-sarcin and an antifungal protein from Aspergillus giganteus by blue sepharose CL-6B affinity chromatography.
- Scaleable manufacture of HIV-1 entry inhibitor griffithsin and validation of its safety and efficacy as a topical microbicide component.
- The Chloroplast Tubulin Homologs FtsZA and FtsZB from the Red Alga Galdieria sulphuraria Co-assemble into Dynamic Filaments.