Subject Areas on Research
- Evidence That an Unconventional Actin Can Provide Essential F-Actin Function and That a Surveillance System Monitors F-Actin Integrity in Chlamydomonas.
- Horizontal transfer of an adaptive chimeric photoreceptor from bryophytes to ferns.
- Purification and activity study of the A- and B-chains of cinnamomin, a type II ribosome-inactivating protein.
- Purification of alpha-sarcin and an antifungal protein from Aspergillus giganteus by blue sepharose CL-6B affinity chromatography.
- RNA-binding protein DUS16 plays an essential role in primary miRNA processing in the unicellular alga Chlamydomonas reinhardtii.
- Scaleable manufacture of HIV-1 entry inhibitor griffithsin and validation of its safety and efficacy as a topical microbicide component.
- The Chloroplast Tubulin Homologs FtsZA and FtsZB from the Red Alga Galdieria sulphuraria Co-assemble into Dynamic Filaments.