Subject Areas on Research
- A novel method for viral gene delivery in solid tumors.
- Chylomicron formation and secretion is required for lipid-stimulated release of incretins GLP-1 and GIP.
- Direct observation of poloxamer 188 insertion into lipid monolayers.
- Effect of Poloxamer 188 vs Placebo on Painful Vaso-Occlusive Episodes in Children and Adults With Sickle Cell Disease: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Investigation of interfacial properties of pure and mixed poloxamers for surfactant-mediated shear protection of mammalian cells.
- Membrane sealant Poloxamer P188 protects against isoproterenol induced cardiomyopathy in dystrophin deficient mice.
- Small molecule delivery across a perforated artificial membrane by thermoreversible hydrogel poloxamer 407.
- The role of cavitation in acoustically activated drug delivery.