Subject Areas on Research
- A novel method for viral gene delivery in solid tumors.
- A versatile platform for surface modification of microfluidic droplets.
- Chylomicron formation and secretion is required for lipid-stimulated release of incretins GLP-1 and GIP.
- Investigation of interfacial properties of pure and mixed poloxamers for surfactant-mediated shear protection of mammalian cells.
- Membrane sealant Poloxamer P188 protects against isoproterenol induced cardiomyopathy in dystrophin deficient mice.
- The role of cavitation in acoustically activated drug delivery.