Subject Areas on Research
- A Multidisciplinary Housestaff-Led Initiative to Safely Reduce Daily Laboratory Testing.
- A National Needs Assessment of Point-of-Care Ultrasound Training for Hospitalists.
- Are physicians aware of which of their patients have indwelling urinary catheters?
- Assessing the value of hospitalists to academic health centers: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School.
- Associations between use of the hospitalist model and quality of care and outcomes of older patients hospitalized for heart failure.
- Choosing wisely in pediatric hospital medicine: five opportunities for improved healthcare value.
- Differences in pain management between hematologists and hospitalists caring for patients with sickle cell disease hospitalized for vasoocclusive crisis.
- Doctor Who? A Quality Improvement Project to Assess and Improve Patients' Knowledge of Their Inpatient Physicians.
- Patient safety concerns arising from test results that return after hospital discharge.
- Pediatric Hospital Medicine: A Proposed New Subspecialty.
- Physician Assistant Student Training for the Inpatient Setting: A Needs Assessment.
- Pilot Study to Improve Goals of Care Conversations Among Hospitalists.
- The Impact of Hospital Health Network Affiliation on Discharge Communication Preferences of Primary Care Providers.
- Understanding and meeting the hospitalist's challenge: caring for adults with sickle cell disease.
Keywords of People