Subject Areas on Research
- A failure to communicate: a qualitative exploration of care coordination between hospitalists and primary care providers around patient hospitalizations.
- Are physicians aware of which of their patients have indwelling urinary catheters?
- Assessing the value of hospitalists to academic health centers: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School.
- Associations between use of the hospitalist model and quality of care and outcomes of older patients hospitalized for heart failure.
- Choosing wisely in pediatric hospital medicine: five opportunities for improved healthcare value.
- Code status discussions between attending hospitalist physicians and medical patients at hospital admission.
- Differences in pain management between hematologists and hospitalists caring for patients with sickle cell disease hospitalized for vasoocclusive crisis.
- Doctor Who? A Quality Improvement Project to Assess and Improve Patients' Knowledge of Their Inpatient Physicians.
- Outcomes of patients with acute decompensated heart failure managed by cardiologists versus noncardiologists.
- Patient safety concerns arising from test results that return after hospital discharge.
- Pediatric Hospital Medicine: A Proposed New Subspecialty.
- The Impact of Hospital Health Network Affiliation on Discharge Communication Preferences of Primary Care Providers.
- Understanding and meeting the hospitalist's challenge: caring for adults with sickle cell disease.
Keywords of People