Subject Areas on Research
- Age-dependent photoionization thresholds of melanosomes and lipofuscin isolated from human retinal pigment epithelium cells.
- Current challenges in understanding melanogenesis: bridging chemistry, biological control, morphology, and function.
- Malignant melanoma with a myxoid stroma: a diagnostic pitfall on fine-needle aspiration biopsy.
- Oxidation potentials of human eumelanosomes and pheomelanosomes.
- The surface oxidation potential of melanosomes measured by free electron laser-photoelectron emission microscopy.