Subject Areas on Research
- Attenuation of herpes simplex virus neurovirulence with picornavirus cis-acting genetic elements.
- Contrasts between adaptive coding and noncoding changes during human evolution.
- Effects of mRNA untranslated regions on translational efficiency of NMDA receptor subunits.
- Genetic adaptation to untranslated region-mediated enterovirus growth deficits by mutations in the nonstructural proteins 3AB and 3CD.
- Partial shotgun sequencing of the Boechera stricta genome reveals extensive microsynteny and promoter conservation with Arabidopsis.
- Strategies for identifying RNA splicing regulatory motifs and predicting alternative splicing events.
- The GRK4 subfamily of G protein-coupled receptor kinases. Alternative splicing, gene organization, and sequence conservation.
Keywords of People
- Wray, Gregory Allan, Professor of Biology, Evolutionary Anthropology